Our Environmental Policy
Atlaspantou Co Ltd commitment to the environment includes the prevention of pollution, protecting and minimizing the effects of its operations on the environment. Our proof is the developing of a management system which is externally accredited to the ISO 14001 standard.
ISO 14001 specifies requirements for an environmental management system. This enables an organization to develop and implement a policy and objectives which take into account legal and other requirements to which the organization subscribes. It applies to those environmental aspects that the organization identifies as those which it can control and those which it can influence.
Our Health and Safety Policy
Atlaspantou Co Ltd most important commitment is to consistently achieve high standards of Health and Safety. Our focus lies on the prevention of work related injury and ill health and we consider it a top priority to focus on the occupational Health and Safety of everyone who may be affected by our work activities.
We are minimizing Health and Safety risks by actively involving and consulting with our employees partners and subcontractors in developing and sustaining a company-wide Health and Safety culture.
This is achieved by the use of:
- Practising Health and Safety management techniques.
- Strong leadership and demonstrable commitment to Health and Safety objectives and targets.
- Employees representation and consultation with contractors on occupational Health and Safety matters.
- Implementation of a Health and Safety monitoring system for all of our employees always with compliance to Health and Safety legislation as a minimum standard.
Our proof is the developing of a management system which is externally accredited to the OSHAS 18001.
Our Quality Policy
In Atlaspantou Co Ltd we firmly believe that maintaining and even improving quality is best achieved by a firms' foundation of a quality system.
Our quality system has the following basic principles:
- Operating our business in accordance to the Quality Management practices which are based on ISO 9001 standards. This ensures that our customers obtain the standard of service specified and where possible, that their needs and expectations are exceeded.
- Nominating certain appropriate staff with the continuous examination and improvement of our procedures for Quality Assurance.
- Complying as a minimum with all contractual and other requirements.
- Ensuring adequate resources are made available in all fields of responsibility.
- Top Management commitment of establishing and reviewing policy, objectives and targets on Quality Management System on a regular basis.
- Providing appropriate training to ensure that all employees develop an understanding of the importance of quality in their work.
- Ensuring a timely response to complaints from stakeholders and implementing all the necessary actions to resolve these issues to stakeholders' satisfaction.
In order to achieve our Quality Policy we have set measurable objectives and improvement targets which are systematically reviewed through our Management Review process.